We Help Active Adults in New York Stay Healthy, Active & Mobile Without The Use of Pills Or Unnecessary Surgeries So That They can do What They Love Instead of Sitting in the Doctor's Office!
So much so that many of our current patients tell us they have:
• Been let down by doctors before who only spend 15 minutes with them and just prescribed more pills.
• Have tried PT or even stretches on YouTube and nothing helped.• Been told to just “rest” or have to “just live with it.”
• Had surgery, and are still disappointed with the outcome (which in hindsight, we know the surgery likely could have been prevented)
• Seen a chiropractor before who only “adjusted” them.
WE HEAR YOU LOUD & CLEAR!
Can you relate?
If that sounds like you, you are not alone! And the good news is… it’s very likely that we can help you! We invite you to book a call to talk with one of our doctors to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of those things already, like many people we see, is actually a great thing! Why is that? You’re so much closer to finding the thing that does!What we are able to provide people - that they haven't been given before- is a solid and sensible explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of their problem, and why it's preventing them from being able to do things like go for a run, ride their bike, operate their business, or even sit through a workday comfortably.
And we are also able to provide them with a straight to the point, reasonable plan of care that outlines exactly what we're going to do to fix their problem, how long it should take, and what their financial investment is going to be.
It’s essential that you feel comfortable with us, and that WE are a good fit for YOU.
This discovery session is something we like to offer people who are very nervous or skeptical about chiropractic care and want to know about how we can help you without any financial risk on your part.
This is an opportunity to have an up to 30-minute session, one on one with one of our doctors, where you can meet us, ask us all questions you may have about your injury or treatment plans.
The types of people that often get the best, most transformative results are ones that:
• Are very health-conscious, active, or have the desire to get back to being active or athletic.
• Understand that properly recovering from injury is a process, and “quick fixes” will not give you a permanent solution to your problem.
• Are willing to take an active role in their plan of care and want to truly learn about their injury and find a permanent solution.Basically, we love to help people get back to doing what they love, pain free! If you want to know more about costs and what availability we have in Westchester, then please just click the button above and complete the short form!