“We get active adults back to action without pain meds while avoiding the costly surgery."
Get Your Free Guide Below
Look below to find your area of concern - and click where it hurts
These guides provide an excellent starting point on your journey to better health
Free Discovery Session
Some people may be “unsure” if our therapy is the right choice for them. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, or whether we can help with what you’ve got. If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how we can help you, please fill out the short form below so we can answer your questions.
Inquire About Cost & Availibility
You might want to find out a little bit about our availability, cost and insurance coverage before booking. If you’d like to ask us some questions first, just click the below button and fill-out the form.
Dr. Marlissa Fondechene
Dr. Marlissa Fondechene has a passion for helping others perform their best. Like many of her patients, she once had painful injuries that kept her from exercising and performing the way she needed.
Upon receiving proper care, she developed a passion to help others the way she was. After receiving her degree in Biology from St. John’s University, she attended New York Chiropractic College where she received her Doctorate in Chiropractic.
Dr. Marlissa is a certified in Rock Tape, Neuromuscular Re-education, Upper Extremity Active Release Technique, Functional Range Conditioning and continues to attend seminars annually to provide her patients with the best care possible.
In her leisure time, you can find Dr. Marlissa exercising, flowing through yoga postures and spending time with her son Bo and husband as well as her beloved pets Amber and Miley.
Dr. Jessica Pagan
“I was born in a sports household! One of the reasons I decided to go to Chiropractic school was because I have always been an “outside of the box” thinker & attending med school was too along the beaten path for me. While deciding what to do with my life, I discovered Chiropractic. I was already an Athletic Trainer & Personal Trainer at the time, so I said why not. Upon starting Chiropractic school, all my previous studies evolved together with the education I was now receiving. I have always loved treating athletes, helping them prevent and rehab injuries, perform better. Seeing them evolve throughout care, it is one of the most rewarding feelings you can have. We get to physically help a person to get in tune with their bodies, help them create that muscle mind connection and improve their body function for the future.”
Dr. Jess has worked with athletes since 2005 in her home country, Puerto Rico, where she was involved with training & conditioning of a Double A baseball, minor league volleyball & the National Puerto Rico Powerlifting team. As a personal trainer, she oversaw creating healthy lifestyles for the general population and was also training beauty queens.
More on Dr. Jess:
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from UPR in Ponce 2006
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Graduated Cum Laude from New York Chiropractic College (now known as Northeast College of Health Sciences) 2014
- Whole Food Nutrition Certification
- Member of the Women Chiropractic Organization and New York Chiropractic Associate
How Can We Help?
We help people become and stay active throughout life get back to living the life they want and deserve. This means a life free from painkillers and pills where you can do all the sports and activities you love without worrying about going to the doctor without the fear of pain or injury holding you back.
We’ll also give you a full understanding of what’s happening in your body and why it’s happening so that you can be confident in your movements and not live in fear of injury.
Why Choose Us?
We’re DIFFERENT than any other treatment you’ve received because of our commitment to YOUR care:
- One-on-one treatment with one of our practitioners. You won’t be rushed through appointments without a chance to share your story and concerns — We’ll listen to you.•We know you’re committed to your sport and activities that you love, and we’re committed to helping you return to them as quickly as possible without pain.
- We believe your body is strong and resilient, and we are committed to educating and encouraging you to feel confident in your movements so that you can enjoy an active lifestyle.•You’ll receive treatments that are backed by the most current and cutting-edge research in the field of chiropractic and physical therapy. Our doctors are committed to knowing the best and most applicable research-based treatments that will not only treat your pain but set you up for a lifetime of healthy movement.
- You’ll see the SAME practitioner at every appointment, and your time will not be shared with other patients.